ON/OFF Rotary Solenoids Type G DA
The DC rotary solenoid GDA converts the linear magnetic force to a rotary movement. The axial component of the magnetic force is supported via the installed armature bearing of the solenoid.
During the rotary movement, no linear movement is performed.
ON/OFF rotary solenoids turn the drive shaft in the end position, when supply voltage is applied. Due to the increasing torque characteristic, no control of magnetic force or rotation angle is possible.
Sizes (Ø): 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm
Rotation angles: 95°, 65°, 35°
Torque: 0.065 Ncm – 195 Ncm
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise versions through shaft protruding on both sides
- With and without return spring
- Electrical connection via free flexible lead ends
- Fastening via tapped holes at the end faces
- Protection class: IP20
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
For applications in which torque and possibly rotation angle of a drive shall be controlled we refer to our devices type G DR
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040