ON/OFF Rotary Solenoids type G DP R 012
With an outer diameter of 12 mm, type G DP R 012 is the smallest rotary solenoid in our production range.
The mode of operation of type G DP R bases on electrodynamic principles. Like all MSM rotary solenoids, this device does not perform an axial movement during rotation.
Size (Ø): 12 mm
Rotation angle: 45°
Torque: 0.5 Nmm – 1.58 Nmm
- Reversal of the direction of rotation by reversing the polarity of the supply voltage
- With and without self-aligning torque
- Electrical connection via free flexible lead ends
- Fastening via flange and tapped holes
- Damped end stops
- Protection class: IP20
- Voltage type: direct current, DC