Single Acting Solenoids Type G BK K 017
The DC single acting solenoid type G BK K 017 is a miniature solenoid with an encapsulated magnetic housing.
The installed return spring holds the armature in the stroke start position and returns it there after energisation.
Size: 17 mm
Stroke: 2.5 mm
Magnetic force: 1 N
- Nearly horizontal magnetic force vs. stroke characteristic
- Pull or push types
- Function: single-acting solenoid with installed return spring
- Electrical connection via plug connector according to DIN EN 175301-803 design CI 9.4 mm
- Fastening via two bore holes in the magnetic body
- Protection class: IP20
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
For applications with a special focus on energy efficiency, a polarised bistable version of this device type G BK P 017 is available.