Valve Solenoid type X BR/X BP
The valve solenoids X BR and X BP are provided with a metal pipe guide, and thus meet high demands on service life and robustness.
The solenoid body with coil and electrical connector is plugged on the tube and fixed with a nut. For service purposes, the solenoid body may be removed without opening the pneumatic circuit.
Sizes (width): 22 mm, 30 mm,
Armature space pressure tight up to 50 bar max. static pressure
Nominal working pressure: up to 10 bar
Armature with spring-supported nipples at both ends
Armature guided in metal tube
Stroke: 0.5 mm – 0.8 mm
Magnetic force (without spring): 3.1 N – 8.5 N
- Function: 3/2 NC, 3/2 NO, 2/2 NC
- Media: compressed air and other gaseous and fluid neutral media
- Electrical connection via plug connector
- Fastening via central thread
- Protection class: IP54 – IP65
- Voltage type: direct current DC or alternative current AC