Holding Magnet type G MH
The holding magnet GMH builds up its holding force with application of the supply voltage.
Versions with polished pole face achieve maximum holding forces. If a corrosion of the bright metallic surface by environmental influences cannot be excluded, we recommend to apply versions with galvanised pole surface. These versions have a reduced holding force which, however, does not change, as long as the surface protection remains intact.
Sizes (Ø): 25 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 65 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm
Holding force: 135 N – 3300 N
- Increasing magnetic force vs. stroke characteristic
- Electrical connection via bipolar clamp of free flexible lead ends
- Fastening via tapped holes on the rear side
- Protection class: free flexible lead ends IP00, bipolar clamp IP20
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
- Pole surface galvanised