Shotbolt Lock Units Type G SC X … B01
The shotbolt lock unit G SC X … B01 is the consistent further development of type G SC X in relation to maximum performance and cost efficiency.
Significant differences to version G SC X are:
- The solenoid body is firmly connected to the solenoid drive, rotation or replacement of the coil is no longer possible.
- The protection class for the entire device is IP40, as no sealing of the armature rod is provided. Sealing and higher protection classes on request.
- The device has a protective conductor connection, therefore rated voltages up to 250 VDC are possible.
- The compact construction allows higher admissible lateral forces.
- Currently, only pull types are available. Push types are in preparation. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of respective requirements.
- At present, there are no explosion-proof versions in planning.
Sizes (Ø): 37 mm, 45 mm, 63 mm
Stroke: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm
Magnetic force (N): 8.5 N – 33 N
Admissible lateral force in normal position: 750 N – 3000 N
- Pull type
- Function: single acting solenoid with installed return spring
- Electrical connection via plug connector according to DIN EN 175301-803
- Fastening via central thread
- Protection class: IP40
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
- Options: further electrical connections, push type, end position sensing
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040