Magnet-Schultz GmbH & Co. KG take the protection of your private data very seriously.
You are not only protected by the applicable data protection laws, the protection of the personal rights of customers, business partners and employees is our explicit goal. Our website can principally be used without disclosing personal data.
This data protection information shall apply for data processing by:
Magnet-Schultz GmbH & Co. KG
Allgäuer Strasse 30
+49 (0)8331 104-0
If you should have any questions on the processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer who will also handle your queries, requests, or complaints.
When visiting our website www.magnet-schultz.com, the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without further invention from you and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The stated data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- to use our website comfortably,
- to assess the system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
Art. 6, paragraph 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for the data processing. Our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances, we will use the data collected for the purpose to draw conclusions about your personality.
Use of Our Contact Form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to get in contact with us via a form made available on our website. It is mandatory that you specify a valid e-mail address for we know who sent the query and for we can answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose to get in contact with us is made in line with Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily provided permission.
The personal data we collect for the use of the contact form will be used for processing of enquiries, applications, and for establishment of contacts only. These data won’t be disclosed to third parties. Data transmissions via the internet may generally have security holes so that an absolute protection cannot be ensured. Thus, you can send us your personal data also via alternative channels as e.g. via mail or phone.
In order to protect the safety of your data during the transmission, we use state-of-the art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
We apply cookies on our website. These are small files that are automatically generated by your browser and which are saved on your terminal device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar), if you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any damage on your terminal device, do not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or other malware.
Information arising in the context of cookies with the specifically applied terminal device is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we will directly gain knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, the application of cookies serves to make the use of our offer more comfortable for you. So, we apply so-called session cookies in order to identify that you have already visited single pages of our website. These cookies will be deleted automatically when you leave our website.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies which are saved on your terminal device for a certain period in order to increase the user-friendliness. If you should return to our website to use our services, the system will automatically recognise that you have visited our website before and identify which entries and settings you made so that you do not need to enter this data again.
ZOn the other hand, we apply cookies to compile statistics about the use of our website and to evaluate the use of our website in order to optimise our offer for you. These cookies enable us to recognise automatically, if you return to our website. These cookies will be deleted automatically after a certain defined period.
The data processed by cookies are required to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties under Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You, however, can configure your browser in such way that no cookies can be stored on your computer or a warning shall appear before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies, however, may entail that you cannot use all functions of our website.
Use of Google Maps
Here, you can find detailed instructions about the administration of your own data in connection with Google products: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Embedded YouTube Videos
On some of our websites, we embed YouTube videos. YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA is the operator of the respective plugins. If you visit a website with the YouTube plugin, a connection to servers of YouTube is established. At the same time, YouTube is informed about which websites you visit. If you are logged in your YouTube account, YouTube can identify you with your surf behaviour. You can prevent this by logging out from your YouTube account before.
If a YouTube video is started, the operator applies cookies which are collecting details about the user behaviour.
If you have deactivated the saving of cookies for the GoogleAd programme, you don’t have to fear such cookies when watching YouTube videos. YouTube, however, files non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you have to deactivate the saving of cookies in the browser.
Use of Adobe Typekit
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information created by the cookie regarding your use of the website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the US and stored there. If the anonymisation of your IP address is activated on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in all other states parties to the agreement within the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a server of Google in the US and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to collect reports about the website activities and in order to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet against the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting in your browser software; please be advised that in this case, you cannot fully use all functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie and relating to your use of this website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin under the following link
Google Analytics Opt-Out
On this website, data are collected and stored for marketing and optimisation purposes by means of technologies of the etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com). From this data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this. Cookies are small text files which are locally stored in a buffer of the internet browser of the website visitor. Cookies allow to recognise the internet browser. Without the separately given consent of the person concerned, the data collected by means of the etracker technologies are not used to identify the visitor of this website personally and are not combined with personal data and the origin of the pseudonym. You can withdraw your consent to collection and storage of data with effect to the future at any time.
Please exclude me from etracker counting
Right of the Persons Affected
Under the indicated contact data of our data protection officer, you can always assert the following rights:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO request information about your personal data processed by us. Particularly, you can request information about the processing purposes the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data as far as they have not been collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and meaningful information on their details, if applicable;
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO to require the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete personal data stored with us;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO to require the deletion of your personal data stored with us, if the processing is not required for exercising the right to free expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO to require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is illegal, but you refuse their deletion and we do not need the data anymore but if you need them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have entered an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO to request to receive your personal data you provided us in a structured, conventional and machine readable format or to transmit them to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we may not continue the data processing being based on this consent in the future and
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In principle, you can apply to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or work place or the location of our law office. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Art. 6 paragraph 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you should have the right - according to Art. 21 DSGVO - to object to the processing of your personal data, if there are reasons to do so which may result from your specific situation or if the objection is made to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without having stated any specific situation.
If you want to make use of your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a visit on the website, we use the popular SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption which is supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support any 256 bit encryption, we use 128-Bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise the encryption of single pages of our website by the lock symbol on the status bar at the bottom of your browser.
Moreover, we make use of suitable technical and organisational safety measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access of third persons. Our safety measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.