Flow control valve Type E-G 040-720 G PC
The performance of a fuel cell is determined by the quantity of the fuel that is led to the cell stack.
The combination of reliable proportional solenoid technology and spherical seat valves with soft seat rings, specified for this application, allows for the gas quantity to be controlled with high control quality and repeatability and lowest leakage when shut. .
Size (diameter): 40 mm
Function: 2/2 NC proportional quantity control
Media: hydrogen H2, natural gas CNG, neutral gas
- input pressure: up to 25 bar
- nominal width: 2,8 mm
- type of voltage: DC, PWM
- protection class: IP6K9K
- admission: EC79 (in preparation)
- components with valves and sensors
- other control pressure ranges
- ATEX version for stationary applications
- customer-specific mechanical interface
This device is a basic device for customer-specific developments and versions.
Sample taking and variants upon request.
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040