Proportional Rotary Solenoids Type G DR
Unlike the ON/OFF rotary solenoids G DA and G DC, the proportional rotary solenoid G DR works to an electrodynamic operating principle, featuring proportional relation between torque and current as well as a constant torque over the entire operating range. Therefore, by using an appropriate control and a rotation angle sensor, it is possible to realise force and position controlled actuators.
Sizes (Ø): 35 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm
Rotation angle: 110°
Torque: 2.1 Ncm – 85 Ncm
- Reversal of the direction of rotation by reversing the polarity of the supply voltage
- With and without self-aligning torque
- Electrical connection via free flexible lead ends
- Fastening via tapped holes at the end faces
- Versions with attached rotation angle sensor to the measuring principle hall sensor
- Protection class: IP20
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
- Option: versions with programmable hall sensor, flange option of a return spring
Naturally, the rotary solenoid G DR may be also applied as ON/OFF solenoid. If the direction of rotation cannot be reversed by polarity reversal, a return spring can be flangemounted in analogy to type G DA.
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040