Single Acting Solenoids Type G TC A
The DC single acting solenoid type G TC A is a device with a well-proven and robust design for larger strokes. This device is available in various designs in terms of flange mounting, electrical connections and protection classes.
Sizes (Ø): 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm
Stroke: 8 mm up to 30 mm
Magnetic force (N): 6 N – 370 N
- Increasing force vs. stroke characteristic
- Pull or push type, depending on mounting
- Electrical connection via free flexible lead ends or via connector according to DIN EN 175301-803, depending on version
- Fastening via flange or three tapped holes, depending on version
- Protection class: with free flexible lead ends IP00, with connector IP54
- Voltage type: direct current, DC
- Options: delivery with and without flange, horizontal force vs. stroke characteristic on request
The applicability of the accessories has to be verified within the limits of the technical properties of device and accessory.
For devices with explosion protection for gas and dust according to ATEX and IECEx see type G TC E
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040