Safety shut-off valve Type G PC S 040
In mobile fuel cell applications, a safety shut-off valve for medium pressure ranges is provided for within the storage system.
By means of a patent pilot system, we achieve high flows at very low external and internal leakages. Disrupting shock pressures are avoided by two-stage opening.
Size (diamenter): 40 mm
Function: 2/2 NC
Media: hydrogen H2, natural gas CNG, neutral gas
- Nominal working pressure (NWP): 16 bar
- Nominal width: 8 mm
- Central fastening or fl ange mounting
- Type of voltage: DC, PWM
- Connector TE MCP 2,8 mm
- Protection class: IP6K9K
- Admission: EC79
- Various electrical plug connections
- ATEX version for stationary applications
- Customer-specific mechanical interfaces
This device is a basic device for customer-specific developments and versions.
Datasheet, sample taking and variants upon request.