Safety shut-off valve Type E-G 040-742 G PC
In mobile fuel cell applications, a safety shut-off valve for medium pressure ranges is provided for within the storage system.
By means of a patent pilot system, we achieve high flows at very low external and internal leakages. Disrupting shock pressures are avoided by two-stage opening.
Size (diamenter): 40 mm
Function: 2/2 NC
Media: hydrogen H2, natural gas CNG, neutral gas
- input pressure: up to 25 bar
- nominal width: 8 mm
- „fail-safe“ in case of spring fracture
- type of voltage: DC, PWM
- protection class: IP6K9K
- admission: EC79 (in preparation)
- various electrical plug connections
- ATEX version for stationary applications
- customer-specific mechanical interfaces
This device is a basic device for customer-specific developments and versions.
Sample taking and variants upon request.
MAGNET-SCHULTZ GmbH & Co. KG
+49 8331 1040